Boundless Security Systems, Inc.
low power outdoor wireless covert camera systems
|Home||Overview and Benefits||Products||Demos||News and Archives||About Us||Contact|
|071619: Boundless' CEO is awarded his 25th US Patent, #10,356,330, for Forward-Pivot Pan-Tilt Mechanism...|
|071718: Boundless' CEO is awarded his 24th US Patent, #10,026,007, for Video Surveillance Camera System with...|
|Press Release 062518: What Can Law Enforcement Do Now That Supreme Court Rules Against Cell Phone Tower Tracking ?|
|050118: Boundless' CEO is awarded his 23rd US Patent, #9,959,722, for Methods for Determining Patterns of Presence...|
|040317: Boundless' Smart Cameras with Stranger Detector™ and Rapid Review / Integrated Time-Lapse automate the PI industry|
|020717: Boundless Security reinvents unmanned video surveillance|
|Feb. 14, 2014: Boundless is added to Mass. State Contract LAW09 at Central Equipment Co., Inc., Mattapoisett, MA|
|Outdoor Covert Cellular Smart Camera with Stranger Detector™ / Smartphone WiFi Monitoring locating system|
|Traffic Barrel Covert Cellular Smart Camera with Stranger Detector™|
|Indoor Covert Cellular Smart Camera with Stranger Detector™ / Smartphone WiFi Monitoring locating system|
|Outdoor Smartphone WiFi Monitoring and Subminiature Network Video Recorder NVR, Flyer, White Paper|
|Smartphone WiFi Monitoring and Subminiature Network Video Recorder NVR for Outdoor IP-Cameras / Pole Cams, Flyer, White Paper|
|Rapid Deployment Covert Cellular Wireless Digital Video Surveillance System in Smart Traffic Barrel Channelizer Drum|
|Covert Digital Video Surveillance System with Cellular Wireless in A-frame Sawhorse Traffic Barricade|
|Covert Digital Video Surveillance System with Cellular Wireless in Traffic Road Cone|
|Outdoor Covert Digital Video Surveillance System Powers and Hosts Four External User-Concealed PTZ Cameras|
|WISE use of cellular networks for video surveillance|
|Self-contained, covert, solar-powered, outdoor video pod for oil and gas pipelines|
|Boundless to combat DDoS attacks by Hactivist Group Anonymous|
|Boundless Enables Remotely Viewing Video from Workers' Helmets on Oil and Gas Rigs via Satellite|
|Press Release March 3, 2011: Boundless Solves Problem of Protecting Video Surveillance Recorded Outdoors|
|Boundless' covert Outdoor View™ with two built-in PTZ cameras|
|Feb. 29, 2008: Industrial Control DesignLine publishes article on Nail-and-Go™|
|Getting Started with Cellular Networks|
|Feb. 2008: Boundless at DoJ / IACP Video Surveillance for Public Safety Symposium in San Diego|
|Boundless Works Where Others Don't|
|Boundless' Tote-and-Go™ Cellular Wireless Covert Video Surveillance System in Briefcase|
|WHITE PAPER: Wireless ISPs' Fair Usage Bandwidth Policies|
|Boundless Announces Nail-and-Go™ Cellular Outdoor Video Surveillance System|
|Boundless' Outdoor View™ Ultimate Pole Camera Base Station|
|Oct 2007: Sierra Wireless demonstrates Boundless at IACP and CTIA shows|
|Ultimate Pole Camera System: Wireless, Cellular, Outdoor, Ultra Low Bandwidth, Nail-and-Go™|
|Boundless' Nail-and-Go™ Ultimate Pole Camera System Reduces Bandwidth of Sony SNC-RZ30N|
|June 8, 2007: Boundless avoids overloading WiMAX networks|
|May 28, 2007: Boundless avoids overloading WiFi mesh networks|
|March 27, 2007: Press Release: Boundless circumvents blocking of wireless video surveillance|
|March 14, 2007: Boundless featured in "The big squeeze” in Mobile Radio Technology|
|July 12, 2006: White Paper: Covert Video Surveillance Vulnerabilities|
|June 26, 2006: Press Release: Boundless Develops First LIVE, In-Car Mobile Vehicle Video System to Help Protect Police Officers' Lives|
|May 21, 2006: Boundless shows new life-saving wireless Public Safety mobile video technology. Documentation. Demonstration (animated series of screenshots).|
|Dec. 28, 2005: Boundless' CEO speaks at NYCwireless: Can City-Scale WiFi Reduce Crime ?|
|Nov. 8, 2005: Are Manufacturers of Digital Video Surveillance Systems Responsible for Forensic Problems ?|
|Practical city-scale Wi-Fi WiFi wireless outdoor video surveillance for Safe Neighborhoods|
|Save $ thousands per camera on video surveillance at Construction Sites|
|May 18, 2005: Boundless' CEO is a repeat guest on the Ed Flynn Show to talk about Homeland Security|
|April 4, 2005: Boundless' CEO is a guest on the Ed Flynn Show on WATR AM 1320 radio to talk about Homeland Security|
|March 25, 2005: Press Release: New Digital Video Management System Solves the Network Bandwidth Problem|
|March 17, 2005: Boundless' CEO is a guest on the Home, Family and State TV Show on SKYE XIII to talk about Homeland Security|
|March 2, 2005: Boundless' CEO is a guest on the Ed Flynn Show on WATR AM 1320 radio to talk about Homeland Security and the limitations of conventional digital video surveillance, management, security systems|
|Sept. 14, 2004: Press Release: Current Video Surveillance Systems Provide Only the Illusion of Homeland Security|
|April 2004: Recording systems not cameras limit image quality in video surveillance systems, is published in CCTV-Focus.|
|August 14, 2003: Boundless' CEO is interviewed on Day Side with Linda Vester on Fox News TV Network on Security Cameras in the Classroom. Download video clip then use latest DivX Video Player (free) to view it.|
Obsolete System Block Diagrams
1. Boundless' Encrypted, Cyber-Invisible, Ultra Low Bandwidth, Wireless Digital Video Surveillance System with Video Analytics and Long Pruned Storage at the Edge, and Team-Viewing in a Browser
2. Frequently asked questions about how Boundless' ultra low bandwidth, outdoor digital video surveillance system solves problems other systems don't.
3. Boundless' ultra low bandwidth, outdoor and mobile, Multi-Stream Video Servers create WiFi cloud and transcode video from wireless IP-cameras expanding reach of outdoor surveillance.
4. Boundless' ultra low bandwidth, indoor, outdoor and mobile, digital video surveillance system provides freedom of access to video for homeland security and law enforcement task forces.
5. Boundless' Outdoor Transcoding Video Server™ provides rapidly deployed, ultra low bandwidth backhaul, ultra low power, wireless, outdoor digital video surveillance base station.
6. Boundless' Transcoding Outdoor View™ has two internal PTZ cameras and provides ultra low bandwidth, outdoor video base station for internal CCTV and external wireless IP-cameras, near-camera digital video mass storage, and Rapid Event Notification.
7. Economical, Pole Dual-Camera System for Amber Alert Video Capture for Small Towns using Cellular Networks are less than 1/3 price of town-scale, mesh-based, wireless video systems.
8. Ultra low bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ Enables Mobile Task Forces to Remotely View Live and Recorded Video from Officers' Helmets, and from PTZ Cameras on Vehicles.
9. Ultra low bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ with Rapid Event Notification and Wireless Serial Mesh Network is Ideal for Border Security Where Bandwidth, Power and Time are Precious.
10. Block Diagram of Boundless' Ultra Low Bandwidth, IP-based, Digital Video Surveillance System with Optional Secure VPN and Broadcast Tunneling with cyber-security for the Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS).
11. Block Diagram of Boundless' Ultra Low Bandwidth, IP-based, Digital Video Surveillance System for Narrowband, Public Safety, Radio-over-IP (RoIP) Networks
12. Boundless' CEO is interviewed on applications of its products to Homeland Security
13. WHITE PAPER: Wireless ISPs' Fair Usage Bandwidth Policies
14. Ultra low bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ provides continuous, covert, wireless, real-time remote access to live and recorded mobile vehicle video surveillance in patrol cars
15. Ultra Low Bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ solves cities' video bandwidth problem, enabling public wireless networks to handle large numbers of surveillance cameras
16. Scalable, Future-Safe, Ultra Low Bandwidth, Outdoor Wireless Digital Video Surveillance System Leverages Public and Public-Safety, City- and Municipal-Scale Wireless Networks to Improve Public Safety
17. Ultra low bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ Enables Police Dispatchers to Select Live or Recorded Video for Viewing on Handheld Devices by 100's of Mobile Forces
18. Ultra Low Bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ for Construction Sites and Highways Using Mobile, Portable Highway Platforms and Wireless Cellular Communications
19. Ultra low bandwidth, Boundless Security System™ Provides Mobile Video Command Centers via Cellular Communications
Boundless Security Systems, Inc. (BSSI) · 261 South Main Street, Unit #285 · Newtown, CT 06470 USA
203-445-0562 · fax 203-304-2048 ·
info (at) BoundlessSecurity (dot) com
Copyright © 2005-21 by Boundless Security Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents issued. All trademarks belong to their respective owners and are used for product identification purposes only.